My week in photos is a weekly post where I share some of the photos that I took during the week that (mostly) didn't make it to my Instagram feed. I'm always looking for ways to improve my photography skills and welcome any comments.
1. After having "cheap apples" on the grocery list for a few weeks, Mr. Smith brought about 3 pounds home. Now I get to make apple pie filling. Woot!
2. In an ultra-rare occurrence, my entire to-do list was completed one day and I was able to clear off the table.
3. Mr. Smith and I on our walk to yoga one evening. I love that we are prioritizing our fitness goals.
4. Holy rain, Batman! It was a torrential downpour for about twenty minutes and then it cleared up like nothing happened. We're loving Denver's weather!
5. Sometimes you have to apologize for being mad at your spouse (even though you didn't say anything about the issue). My green grading pens kept disappearing off my table. I (wrongly) assumed it was Mr. Smith. I realized I was wrong when I found them hoarded under the living room furniture. It was actually the cat the whole time.
6. I had forgotten how simple and easy it is to whip up a batch of peanut butter cookies. These were delightful.
How did your week go?