1. I've been reading Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight for the last week or so. One of my biggest takeaways that I can implement in my daily life is a "MUST" do list. I'm chronically guilty of making impossible to-do lists that leaving me feeling like I didn't accomplish nearly enough. With the MUST do list, one writes down the two or three things that have to be finished that day. On Thursday, my list was done and I decided to take a nap. It was glorious.
2. Mr. Smith and I went to winefest over the weekend. I'll have a separate post about it in a few weeks
3. I'm always amused when I see signs like this because it reminds me of the ubiquity of technology in our everyday lives.
4. Isn't Sisko just the best boy?!
5. I went in for another ultrasound of the space formerly housed by my thyroid. As of right now, things are looking fine.
6. Scooter is pretty cute and loving when he wants to be. I'm constantly amazed by how much more reasonable he is with his sister gone. (She's not dead. She lives with my cousin now.)
How did your week go?