My week in photos is a weekly post where I share some of the photos that I took during the week that (mostly) didn't make it to my Instagram feed. I'm always looking for ways to improve my photography skills and welcome any comments.
1. I felt very French today with my striped shirt and red scarf. Unfortunately, none of my students came to my online office hours. Why bother getting out of my pjs if no one is going to visit?
2. We fine hung up some of our pictures. Mr. Smith knows that he has to wait a few months before hanging pictures since I'm likely to most the furniture a few times. True story: I flip-flopped the shelves and composter after taking this picture.
3. I decided that I needed help remembering to take pictures and so I set an alarm to go off on my phone at 6 PM every day. This is the picture that I took on our walk to yoga.
4. Mr. Smith takes cutting fruit almost as seriously as I take adding oranges to wheat-based beers.
5. There was a jazz concert in the park near our apartment. How awesome is that?! We had a lot of fun sitting in the grass, eating sandwiches, and listening to sweet tunes.
How was your week?