Here is my week in photos. As usual, these a pictures that (mostly) didn't make it to my Instagram feed.
1. I made pork posole in my crockpot this week with a recipe from my Martha Stewart's Slow Cooker book this week. Of course, the usual garnishes were avocado, lime, and cilantro. You can't go wrong with these.
2. Since my brother has moved nearby, we've taken to doing dinners once a week at my place. It's been fun to play hostess. I may have to start having dinner parties.
3. Summer is slowly coming to a close and that means it's time for me to prepare for my fall classes. I knew that teaching online would take more upfront work, but holy cow! One afternoon, I decided a break was in order and had popcorn while watching Orange is the New Black.
4. I tried to murder my phone this week. I thought it was securely in my pocket, but it somehow wiggled out and did a belly flop on concrete. Thankfully, I was able to make a same-day appointment with the Apple store and got it fixed. Funny enough, it actually seems to work better now.
5. For our weekly date night, Mr. Smith and I decided to try out a new-to-us all-vegan restaurant. I thought it was pretty yummy, but Mr. Smith wasn't too impressed. I think we'll try it again for breakfast though since finding a "safe" breakfast place is pretty hard for me.
How did your week go?