For the month of July, I'm using the prompts from the CY365 July Photo Challenge. As usual, these are the photos that mostly didn't make it to my Instagram account.
15. Negative space: I don't have a picture for this one as I didn't pick up my camera much after our trip.
16. Imperfection: I finally broke up with Bank of America completely when I canceled my first credit card with them. I had the card for sixteen years and finally decided that enough was enough and it was time to declutter them from my mental space.
17. Big Sky: Mr. Smith is great with our niece. She had a bit of a meltdown on the way back home and he was able to calm her down on a short walk.
18. Snack: With the exception of popcorn, I'm not a big snacker. Plus, I forgot to take a picture for this prompt.
19. Simple pleasures: Any day that I have yarn in my hands is a good day.
20. Black and white: It took Scooter three days to stop yelling at me for leaving him at boarding while we were on vacation.
21. In the evening: Mr. Smith knows that I'm not a fan of salad, but he still tries to get me to eat them every now and then. His solution is to make sure that the toppings outnumber the greesns. Here is the most perfect non-dairy Cesear salad.
How did your week go?