8. Focused: I went on a photo walk with my mom-in-law late one night to show her how I do macro photography. I'm still learning how to use my iPhone to create the best photos that I can. In this picture, I used the "lock focus" setting to make the background blurrier than usual.
9. Multiple: I really wanted to make sure that I got to see some Alaska wildlife while we were there, but safety first. Mr. Smith and I decided to go to the zoo where we got to see bears of all shapes and sizes (including a couple of cubs). These two brown bears were a hoot. Neither wanted to be by the other. They reminded me of siblings on a cross-country roadtrip.
10. Attitude: My mom-in-law has the absolute best attitude of anyone I know. She always finds the silver lining in any situation.
11. Selective: These peonies were begging to be photographed. I love the little hairy details.
12. Relax: We stayed exclusively at AirBnBs for this trip. While I was hoping to relax quite a bit at this cabin, spotty wifi and a less than stellar space heater made for an interesting night. At least the shower was HOT!
13. Contained: This otter decided to make the most of a sunny day. I like his way of thinking.
14. Prompt-free: You always need the right tools to solve problems.
How did your week go?