A small recap of what I've accomplished in the last month:
- Started a blog and made a habit of responding to every comment.
- Made lots of decluttering progress. (Although the Smith 150 Thing Challenge is ongoing.)
- Spent more quality time with hubby.
- Churned through 1/4 of the reading list for my area exam.
- Finished prepping the first half of my fall class.
That isn't everything that I have gotten done, just the things that I'm most happy with at the moment. Of course there are still some things that I would like to complete before school starts in a few weeks, so I'm going to make a big push to get them done.
Life without Facebook has been simpler, if a little frustrating some times. Hubby will say, "I posted this on FB, but let me show you on your computer since you're not on FB." Or one of my friends will say, "I have a hard time calling or texting you because I never know if you're busy or not. At least when you were on FB, I knew that you could chat." I'm not dead, I'm just not on FB. Feel free to drop me an email or a text anytime!